I have managed to get the enemy movement working. It is very simple for the Space Invaders game and I did have the opportunity here to try and make it really generic but I decided against it to try and just complete exactly what needs doing for this game. Otherwise I end up getting bogged down with the design.
Anyway here is a little sneak peek:
I am really pleased with progress. The next part might be a little complex as I haven't touched any of the physics code for a long time.
I also might install blender and have a go at creating some models to get my self a little better before creating the final pieces for this game.