- Title screen
- Level screen
- UI navigation
- Colour hue rotation
- Touch to start level functionality
- Release touch to choose matching colour
- Scoring for how close the colour is to the original colour for that level
- Pickups that will also add to the level score
- Multiple levels with differing starting colours
- Level and user game data loaded in from files
The only thing I'm not a huge fan on is that unit testing isn't baked into the engine/language like it is with python so for larger projects I think I will try using the python bindings to gain that ability to unit test the functionality and also make use of many of the great python packages out there.
You can see all the updates and clone/fork it for yourself at the Github repository.